Belgian agency ID International offers tango travel to Buenos Aires
Every August Buenos Aires becomes the world tango capital by excellence, when the city hosts the International Tango Festival. Dancers and tourists have the chance to enjoy and admire the best orchestras, tango dance shows and competitions, tango movies and exclusive milongas.
The Belgian travel & event agency Id International created now a special program to offer tango addicts the possibility to visit Buenos Aires through a tango perspective: https://www.id-international.eu/product/buenos-aires-tango-milongas/. The agency has a long experience in thematic travels specially designed for dancers and artists.
The full tango travel program includes tours to tango historical places; meet & greet with Buenos Aires tango personalities; and tango classes with well-known maestros. It also includes a special excursion to Tigre (to enjoy the great Rio de la Plata) and a delicious authentic “asado”, the Argentinian barbecue. And, of course, the participation in the Buenos Aires Tango Festival. Not to miss!
Dates: from 16 to 25 August, 2017
Price: from € 2.469 per person
The price includes:
- Round trip flight Brussels / Buenos Aires
- Round trip airport transfers
- 8 nights of accomodation / 10 days ( including travel)
- Daily breakfasts
- Guided tours in Buenos Aires & tango-inspired visits
- Tango classes with amazing Argentinian maestros
- Milonga entrances
- Access to the Buenos Aires Tango Festival
- Full day excursion to Tigre (lunch included)
The price does not include
- Insurance: it can be provided by the agency (see Registration Form)
- Personal expenses
- Lunch & dinners outside the program
- Any activities outside the program