ALL NEW, ALL BEAUTIFUL … THE PASSES HAVE ARRIVED!
Get one until Tuesday, April 25th at very attractive prices from one of the participating schools : http://brusselstangofestival.com/partners/participating-schools/
Support the festival and your school, join us and let’s party all together!
GUESTS OF HONOR THIS YEAR: MRS. CABECEO AND MRS. MIRADA!
Discover this year the new plan of the dancing hall: 2 meters of space for circulation behind small and intimate tables placed in double rows, to facilitate encounters, dancing, and what more? Many festival-goers from outside our borders have already booked: Brussels is getting ready to welcome the cream of foreign dancers, let us enjoy!
COME AS YOU ARE, a shortfilm by Nelly Neriguet
“COME AS YOU ARE”, a shortfilm by Neriguet with Nathalie’s daughter’s legs! On the festival’s FB page: share if you like!
A FEW LAST MINUTE! PLACES HAVE BEEN RELEASED IN SOME WORKSHOPS!
Sebastian & Roxana
1. Places available for 2 couples :
- Counter position inter-adv, friday, 17.30
- Devlopping a posture elegant, functional and comfortable, inter, friday 19.30
- Change of weight, reaction to the lead, rhythmic possibilities, adv, saturday 12.30
2. Places available for 1 couple :
- Walking, heel or toe? inter-adv, saturday 14.30
- Decoration. How? When? Where? adv, sunday 12.30
Christian & Virginia
- Places for 4 couples : Sequences in velocity for variations, adv, sunday, 16.30
Chicho & Juana (places for 1 couple)
- Combination of soltadas and sacadas, adv, friday 17.30
- Structure, leading tools, all levels, friday 19.30
- Milonga, change sacadas woman/man, inter-adv, saturday, 12.30
- Double time and sincopas, inter, saturday, 14.30
- Combination of ganchos and boleos, adv, saturday, 16.30
- Sequences combining different elements, inter-adv, sunday, 12.30
- Complex combinations, adv, sunday, 16.30
If you are interested, send an e-mail to Nathalie at email@example.com, and she will register you herself!
FIVE THEMES TO SURPRISE AND BE SURPRISED!
These themes were created for those who love fantasy, but of course these dress codes are not mandatory at all… The motto of this year is “Come as you are” 😉